When creating a search playlist with content that is protected with JWT URL signing, you must include all parameters -- including the search query -- within the payload prior to generating the token.
Assume you have following requirements:
- Use the
- Filter the video results by term: moose.
- Restrict video results to the last 7 days.
- Convert each requirement into its code equivalent.
|Use the |
|Filter the video results by term: moose.|
|Restrict video results to the last 7 days.|
* You can use any of the path parameters for the /v2/playlists route to refine your results.
- Follow the steps to create a signed JWT URL. When creating the JWT payload, add the
recencyparameters to the required
Updated about 2 months ago